Risk Management for Business
In order to be successful in this new economy, we believe one has to love risk. Gravitating toward risk means that there is less emphasis toward the strategic and more emphasis toward the heroic. If ‘Bold’ is the new mantra for successful businessowners then it is more important than ever to have an active risk management partner at your table. In the same way that your financial investor assesses your personal tolerance for risk and invests you accordingly so should your insurance risk manager. We ask the following questions:
- How much are you comfortable self insuring?
- Before you decline that employment practices policy that costs $5,000 how will you feel when you are faced with legal bills from a lawsuit in excess of $50,000?
- Do you know how to spell cyberliability?
Risk management is personal and emotional.
You have worked hard to build your career and your business. You spend many hours making certain that the assets of your company and your workplace are protected. Do you truly understand Risk Management? Why not gain the same assurances for your homes, autos and personal property? At A.P. Orleans we treat your personal assets as if they belonged to a Fortune 500 Company. We specialize in:
- Private risk management
- Commercial risk management
- High Value Homes and Condominiums
- Data Breach
- Employment Practices Liability
- Construction Insurance
- Kidnap and Ransom Protection for international travelers
- Not for profit Board of Directors and Fiduciary Liability protection
Our Five Step Risk Management Approach
- Identify the hazards that may cause you to experience losses by carefully analyzing your day to day operations
- Determine who and what may be harmed by these hazards
- Evaluate the risks and determine the risk retention and risk financing approach
- Implement the risk management program
- Review the program through quarterly stewardship programs and make adjustments if necessary